The following criteria and guidelines are used to determine the distribution of grants made by the Board of Directors of A Woman’s Work:
1. Recipients – must be women.
2. Residency – Recipients must demonstrate that they have worked or resided within the boundaries of the St. Vrain Valley School District for a minimum of 90 days.
3. Referral – Recipients must be referred by one or more of the following:
a. A non-profit organization, church, medical institution, or school, located within the St. Vrain Valley School District. Visit our Partner Network page for more information.
b. A “donor” to A Woman’s Work (those donating a minimum of $100.00 or more per year.)
4. Distributions – All funds, whether in the form of actual funds, voucher, etc., will be issued to the recipient through a business or organization. No funds are given directly to the recipient.
5. Exclusions – Matters NOT funded by AWW include but are not limited to:
a. Matters which can be funded elsewhere
b. Bail or legal fees
c. Credit card bills
d. Medical bills
All grants are made at the discretion of the Board of Directors under the guidelines of A Woman’s Work, Inc.